Home Forums Basel support forum PHOTO SHAPE ON PRODUCT PAGE

PHOTO SHAPE ON PRODUCT PAGE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Olga
    Participant

Hi!

Is it possible to add rectangle shape photos of product on product page instead of square shape? Like on the screenshot attached. How can I do this?

Thank you!

Hello,

Your question is not clear enough. Will you provide the screenshot it has not been uploaded.

Best Regards

Olga
    Participant

Sure, sorry that my question was unclear.

Now all product pictures on my website have square shape. When I upload a picture with 3:4 dimensions, it gets cut automatically and becomes a square.

I’d like to upload 3:4 product pictures for this category https://silksilk.ru/%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BC%D1%8B/

How can I do that?

Thank you!

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product Image and disable cropping. In addition, you can set the image size on the product page.

This option is global and it is not possible to set one size for one category and another size for others

Best Regards

Olga
    Participant

Hello!

On this page https://silksilk.ru/benefits/ I have logos (Vogue, Elle, etc). These images look like they are of poor quality, especially on mobile version.

I uploaded the images of high quality and set certain image size to make all of them the same size. How can keep high quality after I make these logos the same size (about 200×100)?

Hello,

Remove the size and set “full” do not try to make images with equal size setting 200×100 it would not work. Settings 200×100 means that all the images are compressed to this size and then uploaded to the page as the result they are blurred. You need to cut images of the same size and proportion, upload them and set the full size.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)