Home Forums WoodMart support forum Photos appear on a black background

Photos appear on a black background

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joachim_canefora
    Participant

Hello,

I need help with a problem with the photos. I don’t know why, they have been appearing on a black background for a few days, whereas before they appeared on a white background. Do you know where the problem can come from? Could you help me ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

The black background is coming from the image not from any part of our theme. Please try reuploading the images with white white background.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/20b3dbfa5f3f1f320c8faf7839fa3b56

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

joachim_canefora
    Participant

Hello,
    No, the image is on a transparent background (see screenshot). Besides, the problem was not present before and has just happened. We can also see on the product page that the thumbnail is converted into a JPG image on a black background while the preview of the highlighted image remains normal. Don’t know where it might come from?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the products are woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)