Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP 7 update problems!

PHP 7 update problems!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

My problems after switching to PHP 7 and 7.3
    – i was not able to login on the front page and see the cart page (fixed by me)
    – in homepage and some other pages it say that i’m not loged-in but acually i am. If i whitch to a product page it says me that i am loged in.
    – a lot of 404 Errors
    Can you fix them?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not.

Regards

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

I can’t because its a live website. Admin access is on the private content at the start of the topic.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

Thank you for the response.
    Give me your hosting details because i don’t have enough resources on my hosting account.

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

Any support here?
    Also i have problem updating the wp-bakery!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t provide hosting resources.
    What kind of problem do you have with WPBakery update process?

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

Ok then. My problem is that the theme doesn’t recognize the wpbakery. It says that is that it is not installed but it actually is. So i cant update it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can update this plugin via Appearance -> Install plugins. If you have any difficulties, please, send us your admin access and we will update it for you.

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

I can update it. It doesn’t recognize that the plugin is installed. Admon credentials are on the private content at the first post of the topic.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t access with the password from the first topic.

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

Here you are!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we can’t install a correct version via Install plugins interface. Please, send us your FTP access as well.

PANNIKOLOV
    Participant

I fixed it! DONT DO ENYTHING!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you sorted it out. Contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)