Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP error after installation

PHP error after installation

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

srebic11
    Participant

Hi guy, I buy woodmart theme upload via FTP and when I want run I have this massage Fatal error: Class ‘WOODMART_Theme’ not found in /home/wwwadprint/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/functions.php on line 36

I am twice upolad all file but same problem what can I do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check what version of PHP you have on your server? It should be 5.6+. Are you able to provide us your website admin access? (not cpanel).

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

srebic11
    Participant

Thx for fast replay Php 5.6 on server.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP also.

srebic11
    Participant

This is Cpanel/FTP you have All in private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your FTP host, username and password.

srebic11
    Participant

Hi guy,

I send you in last massage in Private Cpanel/Ftp that mean same login for Capanel and FTP I send you again in private. Please my client loses patience!

Thx in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You said that you have 5.6 version of PHP but you have 5.4. Please, update it firstly

srebic11
    Participant

Hi I contact Hostgator and they replay me, now you have all for you need Cpanel/FTP, please I dont work 10 days on website clients I am in big problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see from their reply, you now can enable 5.6 version PHP on your server. So just follow their instruction and do this for this website.

Contact us if you will have any additional questions.

srebic11
    Participant

I enable php 5.6 and install theme but I have problem with theme. On single product I dont have Big image. I upload in product image right side of the product page but nothing. On home page you can see “Majica Crna 1800 din dont have image

Can you fix this issue please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems to be a problem with HTTPs configuration on your website. Be sure that you have set your website URLs with HTTPs protocol in Dashboard -> Settings.

Regards

srebic11
    Participant

You have admin pass you may see that is corect setup. I do not have much time to lose my client is nervous.

You have Cpanel and WO admin can you fix my issue on your template?

Thx in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not our theme issue since it caused by HTTP protocol configuration on your website in general. And we don’t have your WP admin access. It seems that you have changed it and we can’t log in.

srebic11
    Participant

I dont know what I must do, in dashboard I choose https option. In private login for wp admin you can see

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we see that some options are still have HTTP and not HTTPS https://gyazo.com/dafc7f44e596cb869cc5f2d076344995

srebic11
    Participant

I also cant login on my Admin?! That is password, you have Cpanel you can look and change if bug some exist

srebic11
    Participant

I buy premium plugin and fix SSL issue, sorry guy

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)