Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function XTS\Elementor\

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function XTS\Elementor\

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

hamster2116
    Participant

Hello, after updating to latest Versions of Elementor (free+Pro) I have a bug with the Elementor data updater and in debug log it looks like it is a conflict with woodmart. I’m not 100% sure, please take a look.

I tested it with all plugins turned off except Woodmart core.

It’s a multisite install.

I have a notice like this, see attachment
    Elementor Data Updater
    Database update process is running the background. Taking a while? Click here to run it now(button)

Clicking on the button causes critical error on the site. That’s when a new entry is printed in debug log, see private content.

In private content I pasted the info from debug.log

I also asked Elementor support, they say: Regarding the Elementor Data Updater – most likely a plugin (or theme or other elements) conflict. This issue doesn’t exist in a clean install, where you have only Elementor and WordPress installed. Something else in your site is causing a conflict, and this conflict is breaking the update script.

Please advise. Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case. I will submit the case to our developers.

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

Admin access provided below

Hello,

Could you kindly check the second credentials I cannot log in.

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

Please try again with the credentials below in private content, let me know if it doesn’t work.

Hello,

To debug the issue, Elementor must show this message: https://prnt.sc/KVyLpUq8sHXa

However, Elementor does not show this message on the site you provide.

Could you provide the site with this message?

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

Hello, on the site I provided, I can see the message. However my role is Super Admin.
    It looks like only super admin role can see the notice.
    I logged in through the xtemos user and confirm it doesn’t show up, however as a super admin I can see it. I tried to check if there is any additional permission through the Members plugin, but could not find anything.
    I am not able to give the super admin role to anyone else.

What can we do about this?

Attached screenshot – what I see.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide access with Super Admin rights in this case.

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

As I said before I am unfortunately not able to create a new user with super admin rights.

Is there another way how we can fix the issue?

hamster2116
    Participant

Ok, nevermind the previous message. I found a way to grant you Super Admin rights.
    I can confirm you should be able to see it now.
    Please log in again.

hamster2116
    Participant

Please let me know if you are able to see the Elementor message now. Thanks!

hamster2116
    Participant

Hi, were you able to log in and see the Elementor notice? Do you still need the access? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello,

We apologize for the delay. Please provide FTP access our developers need to check deeper.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

ftp access provided below

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in.

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

Updated below

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by hamster2116. Reason: update

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

You need to apply patch 388815, our developers have applied it and it works now.

Please check and let us know if any problems remain.

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

Thank you so much, the patch worked. The banner is gone and Elementor confirmed the update is now complete. Thanks for your support.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function XTS\Elementor\’ is closed to new replies.