Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP Time Limit issue with OVH

PHP Time Limit issue with OVH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mickaellaune
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m contacting regarding a PHP Time Limit issue that I have with my hosting provider OVH which today make impossible any updates on pages through Elementor.

Indeed, since the last update of WoodMart theme, it seems that PHP Time Limit requirements have been upgraded to 180 sec. because so far, everytime I try to edit a page, I lend to a “safe mode” version of Elementor with several missing elements from the page (see attached screenshots).

The problem I have is that OVH, my hosting provider, doesn’t allow their customers to upgrade this feature. The maximum PHP Time Limit they offer is 165 sec.

Of course, I’ve contacted them to explain the situation but their last answer was: “sorry, we can’t do anything”.

In my desesperate situation, I tired many things and added some code in wp-config.php and .htaccess files but nothing changed. I’ve also tried to switch from Elementor to WP Backery, same thing, no result. I deactivated Third party plugins, and again, still the same problem with PHP Time Limit.

So, in order to avoid a transfer to another hosting provider (and save a lot of time!) could you please let me know if you have a solution on your side that I could use or a specific setting or code that could save me?

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Best regards.

Mickael

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We cannot provide any code as the theme can’t influence the server configuration.

PHP Time Limit value is recommended, everything should work with 165 value as well.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at Elementor problem.

Best Regards

mickaellaune
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

This morning, there was an Elementor update and after it, the editor access went back to normal!

However, in the theme “status” part, there is still the following message on line “PHP Time Value”: 165 Minimum required value 180.

Could you please take a look and let me know if the problem we had could come back of if there is something to adjust?

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Best regards,

Hello,

Please contact the host support with this message, the theme does not influence this error. Host support will improve the value.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)