Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pinterest

Pinterest

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I have a question about Pinterest. I have an Pinterest Business Account.
    1) Is there a way to show the “Pin it” Feature on the Product- Images?
    2) If yes, is there a setting to tell the which Picture should be pinned?
    3) How can I embed a created Board on Pinterest to my blog?

To Point 3. I found a documentation on Pinterest: https://developers.pinterest.com/tools/widget-builder/?type=board&boardHeight=240&boardWidth=400&imageWidth=80&template=square

Is there a way to paste the custom js. Code to the Blog-Page? I tried to paste it in global custom js. but I won’t work. When I embed the code to WP Bakery “Text” and paste it, it won’t work anyways. If found no opportunity to paste custom css/ js to a Page.

It might be a good Idea to play around with Pinterest for upcoming releases to integrate like Instagram 🙂

Best regards from Germany and thank you for your awesome support,
    iRomeK

Hello,

You can share the product page, however it is not possible to share the image.

You can insert the code into the Theme settings > Custom JS.

Best Regards

iRomeK
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply. Well the Sharing is working well. But there is no “pin it” at the pictures.

And when I enter the lines of code in custom js. it won’t work. The documentation sais to paste the code on “every page”. So maybe I do something wrong but the custom JS Area in Theme Options won’t work for me…

Best regards,
    iRomeK

Hello,

Try to use the free plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/ it will allos to insert the code in the footer and it will be on every page.

Best Regards

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey,

sorry, this didn’t work at all. The Widget didn’t show up. I tried to enter the code before the </body> like in the description. The Head and Footer didn’t work either. Are there any other way? This seems to be so simple..

Sorry and thank you.

Best regards,
    iRomeK

Hello,

Please contact the plugin support or developer on this issue. Our support does not cover fixing the custom code. Our theme has Pinterest share and follow. You can consider using it.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)