Home Forums WoodMart support forum Please Check my website

Please Check my website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aliminhas86
    Participant

Hi,
    Please Check my website with the theme. I am a newbie nearly months have gone but still, I cannot launch my website. I am afraid to loos this website. I have another domain but this first is not finished, I am not satisfied with this .
    I have another 2 domains (bigslae4u.com, pak-kashmirrealestate.com)
    If you would help me to fix my website then I will purchase this woodmart theme for my other two websites/domain. Also, I can recommend this theme and your service if you do assist me.
    I am a newbie and zero experience so please help me to come out of this situation.
    Have a deep look into my website and if need login info I can give that too.
    waiting for your positive reply,#.

Thanks,
    M Ali

Hello,

Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of what issues you are facing to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because your current explanation is not clear enough to understand what you require.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

aliminhas86
    Participant

Respected Dear Mr.Aizaz,
    I don’t know much about this as I am a newbie. So Please it would be your kindness if you visit my website and see what is worn with that. There is no site map and Also I created a google analytics account that sends me many errors and a google console that sends me the message of failures.

I would be very thankful to you if you get me out of these problems and issues. There are many issues that you can sort out for me, please.
    Have a blessed life for you and your family,

Regards,
    Ali

Hello,

Sitemap functionality is more related to your WordPress in general and there is no functionality in our theme to generate it. Here is an article that should help you http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/what-is-a-wordpress-sitemap-how-to-create-a-sitemap-in-wordpress/

And Please explain what issues you are facing in separate topics and explain them with some relevant screenshots so our support team will check and solve the issue on your site.

Case Closed.
    Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Please Check my website’ is closed to new replies.