Home Forums WoodMart support forum Please help me “I want to hide the quick buy above the product image on mobile

Please help me “I want to hide the quick buy above the product image on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

owen110293
    Participant

I want to hide the quick purchases and likes shown on the product map on the mobile side, because it hides my products

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are seeing your Site, it seems that you have changed the Product Style on your Site. Could you please confirm if you are good with the new style or you want to have the earlier Style with the Product Actions icons removed?

If you want the earlier style then kindly select that on your Site and then mention us so that we can provide you the Custom CSS to hide them.

Any inconvenience caused in this time period is highly regretted from our end.

Best Regards

owen110293
    Participant

Sorry, I seem to have provided the wrong url link earlier.I have reprovided the picture and URL link, please check

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for the mobile section:

.wd-hover-icons .wrapp-buttons { display: none !important; }

Best Regards

owen110293
    Participant

All right. Thank you all. problem has been solved

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Please help me “I want to hide the quick buy above the product image on mobile’ is closed to new replies.