Home Forums WoodMart support forum PLEASE IMPORTANTE my checkout page isn't updating shipping costs for guest users

PLEASE IMPORTANTE my checkout page isn't updating shipping costs for guest users

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pistachosluna
    Participant

Hi, my checkout page isn’t updating shipping costs for guest users.

It seems that ajax is not loading in that page because you can’t hide address configuration checking the “ship to a different address” field.

If I log with my admin user, it works fine.
    http://www.pistachosluna.com

Please help me. Thanks

pistachosluna
    Participant

I have been able to solve the problem by desisting a siteground optimizer plugin.

Now it works fine, but I have a problem, the shipment is not calculated until I remove and re-mark the destination province, because a guest client gets a province by default?

Is it possible that the browser or theme detects the location? Would it be possible to disable it so that the client has to put it in order to update the shipments?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

pistachosluna
    Participant

the store is working and I can’t do that, is there a tool that can detect the failure? Thank you.

Hello,

Please clone your site and move to the staging platform so that we could investigate the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)