Home Forums Basel support forum Please pass on info to TimVanhuik on WoodMart thread "Product attributes r gone

Please pass on info to TimVanhuik on WoodMart thread "Product attributes r gone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

seerat
    Participant

I happened to see his thread but I’m not able to post a solution I found on the WoodMart forum. Please pass on this info to TimVanhuik on WoodMart thread “Product attributes are gone

https://snag.gy/NqX3Qt.jpg
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-attributes-disappeared/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information. Just posted your reply in that thread.

Regards

timvanhuik
    Participant

Hi Seerat,

Very Kind of you.

I have like 1000 products, and 800 of them are variable products, and most of them lost their values as I said before.

Did you solve it by just add the same attribute values to one product? of all?

🙂

I have corrected one product by hand, and added all values back to what it was, but all other are still empty. It looks like they are not pulled from the DB, because on the rout page the Attribute name is visible, only the value/data isn’t.

seerat
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I actually added a new dummy attribute in the “Attributes” page. Configured a couple of options/values for this attribute. That’s it. Did not add this attribute to any products actually. And somehow the problem was solved and the attributes were back on all the products.

Please try this; hope you recover the data!

timvanhuik
    Participant

Nope… didn’t work for me 🙁

But thanks for the help.

seerat
    Participant

You could try one other method:

On one product, go to attributes, add a “new random” attribute here in this section and save product. This worked on one other site.

timvanhuik
    Participant

Nope… I already tried that.

seerat
    Participant

hmm, I shall let you know if I come across a solution.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)