Home Forums WoodMart support forum Please Update Shipping Option Styling

Please Update Shipping Option Styling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jawadahmad
    Participant

I purchased this theme 2-3 months ago, installed it and running my store with this theme.

Everything is nice and perfect but I don’t like the designing of “Shipping Options”on checkout page.

Please make those shipping options look nicely designed and easy to select. The current radio button selection is the only thing that makes this theme look old.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As you do not like the shipping options(radio buttons) on the checkout page. Actually it’s a part of default WooCommerce functionality, Our theme does not influence this.

To customize the design of those shipping details, requires customization and it is our scope. You can try some third party plugin to change the design.

Best Regards.

benrekia
    Participant

How can I change the shipping options in the checkout page from radio button to dropdown box?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

@benrekia
    I saw the screenshot you attached. Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings to change the radio buttons to the dropdown.

Because it is WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence. It will require core file customizations and that is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)