Home Forums WoodMart support forum PLUGIN IMPATIBLE WITH TEMPLATE

PLUGIN IMPATIBLE WITH TEMPLATE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ciriellomarzio
    Participant

Hi, I installed your template on my site http://www.accessoriperinfissi.it. I found major slowdowns in the mobile and desktop versions. I’m sure the server side is no problem. Those who provide me with the server suggested contacting me because the slowdown comes from plugins that are not compatible with the theme. Can you help me?

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We tested your website and see that server response time it very long. Could you please compare how it works with default WordPress theme to understand is it caused by WoodMart or not?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

ciriellomarzio
    Participant

we have already tested with a default template the problem disappears.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we tried to deactivate additional plugins and now it works fast. Seems to be an issue with our of installed plugins that are not related to our theme. Try to check them all one by one.

ciriellomarzio
    Participant

We’ve identified the plugin that slowed page loads. but the problem remained, on the store page, the double loading of the various categories. When you click on the category you chose, the page loads the first time by going back to the old page, then recharging a second time to the chosen category.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So you didn’t deactivate the plugin that causes this issue? We see that your website is still slow and it breaks AJAX request from being called correctly.

ciriellomarzio
    Participant

Actually it was deactivated. Most likely there are more incompatible plugins. But can this issue also affect the number of products to be displayed in the shop? I set 28 but I only see 8.

ciriellomarzio
    Participant

I solved leaving the field of product number empty. While for the categories, while waiting to find the other incompatible plugin I turned off AJAX shop for not displaying double loading. Thanks for your assistance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, contact us if you will have any additional problems or notice that this error comes from our theme so we can prevent this from happening in the future on other websites.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)