Home Forums Basel support forum Plugin issue after WordPress 4.9.1 update

Plugin issue after WordPress 4.9.1 update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mickkyle
    Participant

The Basel theme seems to have a conflict with a few plugins after updating to the latest wordpress update. Have you heard of these, and/or do you know any workaround?

Slider Revolution, if a slider is included on a page, that page shows up blank, possibly a jquery conflict??? But my browser console doesn’t see a conflict. This only happens if a slider is on the page, not affected just by the plugin being active.

Also, woocommerce subscriptions, the entire site just shows a blank white page if that plugin is activated.

mickkyle
    Participant

Update on this…if I disable the Wordfence plugin I have it fixed Slider Revolution.

However, I needed to deactivate Slider Revolution to get the Woo Subscriptions plugin to work.

I know these are all 3rd party plugin conflicts, but just wondering if you have any insight on how to fix this. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We didn’t face this problem before and don’t know a workaround for this. Sorry, but if these plugins are not compatible with each other we can’t help to fix.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)