Home Forums WoodMart support forum Plugin Translator Revolution

Plugin Translator Revolution

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Pila Stone
    Participant

I bought the Translator Revolution plugin. The plugin works too. But I can’t see it in the header. It should appear in place for GERMAN and ENGLISH in the Top Bar Left. But I can’t quite cope. The plugin’s FAQ (https://www.surstudio.net/translator-revolution/faq/#question-12) states that you should provide a corresponding widget. Can you do that or is there another solution. Unfortunately, my English is very bad, so I don’t understand everything in the FAQ.

Pila Stone
    Participant

I just can’t get it to work on the homepage. On all other pages I was able to insert the plugin at least above the left navigation.

Hello,

You can try this workaround:

1. Create a custom Sidebar in Dashboard > Sidebars;
    2. Add the language switcher widget to it.
    3. Create HTML block: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/
    4. Add the widgetized sidebar element (for WP bakery page builder) or if you use Elementor, add sidebar widger and select your custom sidebar.
    5. Add the HTML block to the Header: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-and-edit-builder-elements/

If it does not work, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Pila Stone
    Participant

I don’t have the language switcher widget!!??

Pila Stone
    Participant

Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me. I have attached the access data.

Hello,

Language switcher is the functionality of the multilingual plugin. Please contact their support and get the instruction on how you can add the switcher.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Pila Stone
    Participant

There was a misunderstanding. The language switch is there and works (www.pila-stone.de/shop/).
    However, I can’t get it included in the header above (Header Fashion).

Pila Stone
    Participant

A little more detail. The language switcher should be displayed in the header (see photo). That doesn’t work for me.
    The plug-IN instructions provide the following solutions: https://www.surstudio.net/translator-revolution/faq/#question-12
    But I can’t do it that way. Unfortunately, my English is also very bad. Can you give me step-by-step instructions or have I already given you the access data for the website.

Pila Stone
    Participant

i forgot the Photo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please follow this instruction and test on any other default theme to detect if WoodMart causes the problem.

Best Regards

Pila Stone
    Participant

I don’t get along with this guide: Place an empty HTML container with a unique ID, for example:
    <div id=”translator_desktop”></div>
    Then use in:
    Advanced Settings > General > Location > Custom > Custom Location (jQuery) :
    #translator_desktop
    If the location for desktop and mobile is different, you should also place:
    <div id=”translator_mobile”></div>
    Then use in:
    #translator_desktop:visible, #translator_mobile

Can you describe a step-by-step procedure in detail? Where do I have to set/enter something?

Hello,

Please contact the plugin support and let them give a step-by-step instructions on how to add the switcher to the header. We do not have any manuals on this. Check how it works on the default theme and on Woodmart to detect if the theme causes any problems.

Best Regards

Pila Stone
    Participant

Hi there,
    the plugin and the language switcher work. I can also integrate the Surach switcher, for example, on my shop page above the menu for product categories. That also works wonderfully. But I can’t get the language switcher inserted into the header. The language switcher is listed as a widget under DESIGN/WIDGET.
    The way I see it, there should be a way to simply insert the widget into the header. Unfortunately I don’t know how that works. Unfortunately, the widget cannot be integrated under DESIGN/MENUS/TOP BAR LEFT from the menu entries because it is not listed there. How do I get the widget in the menu items?
    As an alternative, it would be possible to integrate it using an HTML container: <div id=”translator_desktop”></div>
    Then use in:
    #translator_desktop
    If the location for desktop and mobile is different, you should also place:
    <div id=”translator_mobile”></div>
    Then use in:
    Advanced Settings > General > Location > Custom > Custom Location (jQuery ) :
    #translator_desktop:visible, #translator_mobile

I don’t know how that works in detail either.

They asked for the login details from my side last time. I’ll add this again.

Hello,

I am checking the widget area and I cannot find it: https://gyazo.com/f44e3dd81f6995ee9b6b5eb3b43d7d19

I see the default and WoodMart widgets. Please give me the screen which one.

Best Regards

Pila Stone
    Participant

Hi there,
    the ticket can be closed.
    In the meantime, the programmer of the plugin has installed it and it works fine. Some scrips had to be inserted into the plugin.

Many greetings
    Leo Schneider

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)