Home Forums Space themes support forum Plugin VS framework compatiblity issue (Recommendation plugin vs product archive

Plugin VS framework compatiblity issue (Recommendation plugin vs product archive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!
    I found a very strange compatibility issue with your framework (archive page / single product page) between Woocommerce own recommendation plugin.

We want to use the woocommerce recommendation plugin. We set that if you see a TV, recommend for you TV consoles in the single product page with “before tab” hook”

Its work perfectly, BUT:
    – I set in plugin show product 6 pcs / row and only 1 row.
    – But in single product page show 6pcs products in 2 rows.

I have founded the problem!
    – The reccomendation plugin uses the theme arhive page options, where i set 4 products with 30px gap.
    – If i set it 5 or 6 products / row, the plugin call it in single product page, but i dont want to use with it in archive page.

I thinks its not googd, that mix the CSS code Archive page between single product page.
    I try to find but i cant use any custom CSS class to solve it. 🙁

https://woocommerce.com/products/product-recommendations/
    Its the woocommerce OWN plugin, not an unknown third party developer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, the plugin seems to use the default WooCommerce archive template and that is why you have the same number of columns both on the shop page and on the product page. We can’t change this in our theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)