Home Forums Basel support forum Plugins Error

Plugins Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BellaterraHomekma
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to install the plugins after I installed the theme to my WordPress. I installed some of the plugins already but whenever I installed and activated the plugins: Slider Revolution, Theme Options Framework, Theme Post Types YITH WooCommerce Compare and Yith WooCommerce Wishlist, it’s giving me Internal Server Error. If I delete the plugin files from FTP, I could access to WordPress again.

Please advice on what I should do.

BellaterraHomekma
    Participant

I’m also having trouble to activate the plugin: Recent posts widget as well

BellaterraHomekma
    Participant

Hi,

I actually disable and uninstall all of the other plugins besides the ones that are requiring for this theme. I installed the required plugins but I’m just having trouble with the plugin: Theme Post Types being activated. I could installed it but won’t be able to activated it.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

If there are will be some PHP errors related to our theme or included plugins, contact us and we will check it.

Regards

BellaterraHomekma
    Participant

Hi,

I contact my hosting provider support and they were able to help me increase my PHP memory and the internal server error is gone now

Thank you so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Plugins Error’ is closed to new replies.