Home Forums Basel support forum Plugins will not install/activate

Plugins will not install/activate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pkimmel6345
    Participant

Hello,

I am hoping this solves my general issue of not really having any customization options in the theme.

Wishlist will not install – I get the following error:

Downloading install package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/yith-woocommerce-wishlist.2.0.15.zip…
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the plugin…
    Destination folder already exists. /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/39/3383339/html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/
    Plugin install failed.

Also, Theme Options Framework will not activate – I get the following error:

“Fatal error: Class ‘ReduxFramework’ not found in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/39/3383339/html/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/class.redux-plugin.php on line 148”

Please help! I feel like nothing is right without that Theme Options Framework plugin…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thank you for creating topic.

We have installed Theme Options framework and now you can find Theme Settings in your dashboard menu.

We suggest you to update theme to the latest (1.6.1) version if you going to use WooCommerce 2.6.

As for wishlist you need firstly to remove folder /wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/ using FTP client like FileZilla and try install plugin again.

Kind Regards,
    Xtemos

pkimmel6345
    Participant

Thanks, that fixed the issue!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Plugins will not install/activate’ is closed to new replies.