Home Forums WoodMart support forum Polish translation

Polish translation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

studiowena
    Participant

I have installed Polish translation from Mat and have problem cuz some of fields still doesnt translated on frontend.

I have uploaded all files: woodmart-pl_PL.mo and woodmart-pl_PL.po to

wp-content/languages/themes

then i still see “Browse Categories” or “Filter by price” so i’ve installed Loco Translate plugin.

The language of this site is Polski.

clicked on woodmart theme (i have enabled child-theme on my wordpress)
    and search for “Filter by price” and i see translation for Polish lang but on frontend still English exist. What can i do with this problem?

Loco plugin is working. I’ve success translate for exapmle “Quick view” to “Szybki podgląd”

studiowena
    Participant

and how to translate additional TABS on produckt detail page, still see

“Shipping & Delivery” how to translate this? Only by theme files? or with loco?

Hello,

Can you please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

For the “Shipping & Delivery” tab translation, please change this word from Theme Settings >> Product Page >> Tabs >> change the Additional tab title.

Please see the screenshot for clarification: http://prnt.sc/rh2ydn

Best Regards.

studiowena
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve provided access on private content for You. Wainting for reply.

Hello,

I have updated the theme language file on your site. Now you can change any word and add the translation from the link below:
    https://giftsgroup.com.pl/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Floco%2Fthemes%2Fwoodmart-pl_PL.po&bundle=woodmart&domain=woodmart&page=loco-theme&action=file-edit

I have changed just one Browse Categories word now it is showing fine on the frontend.

Best Regards.

studiowena
    Participant

Thanks but can i use this .mo and .po files from this link:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/theme-translations-files-sharing/#post-169319

there is Polish translations with some mistaces i can correct but it will be much more faster than translate from scratch.

pls let me know

Hello,

That file is very old and so many new words are missed from that language file. Also, I have found that you are using the WPML translation plugin as well on your site, with that plugin you can easily translate the pages into your language without any translation.

If you want to change any word just go to WPML >> String Translation find the word and change the translation.

Best Regards.

studiowena
    Participant

Ok thanks, ive just made woodmart demo as Polish lang default and need to put english content so its mixed now with WMPL like polish translate to english 🙂 maybe i need to change this default content to be english. WPML string translation see original theme words as polish (they r english :))

little mess up

thanks for Your help ill work on theme then i need to import 10K products with csv file and wpall import plugin. Wish me luck 🙂

Hello,

You are Most Welcome!!!.

We wish you all the best to accomplish all your needs with our theme without using too many third party plugins.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Polish translation’ is closed to new replies.