Pop-up

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

rubens
    Participant

Ola gostaria de saber como faco para alterar o tamanho da pagina do pop up e deixar apenas uma faixa nao a tela inteira

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by rubens.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can find all the options to configure the popup in the Theme Settings > General > Promo popup.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

Vi la porem nao achei o que preciso, eu consigo criar os pop up porem nao quero deixar uma coluna inteira apenas uma fileira(uma barra lateral) precisava de pop up ficasse igual da foto abaixo

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

ola ok

Hello,

It seems the popup you show on the screen relate another plugin: https://gyazo.com/4c70498d532ca2ab5a579070fc042957

I do not see an enabled WoodMart popup. Please describe how you added it to the site.

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

Eu estou usando o seus botao de pop-up e estou lincando a um bloco html porem nao consigo editar o tamanho da pagina (esse botao de pop-up esta na pagina do produto) e esta nessa parte (foto1)e esta aparecendo assim(foto2) e queria que ficasse a assim(foto3)

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the page URL where you use the popup.

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

segue o link

Hello,

I am checking and I do not see any problems with the popup: https://gyazo.com/3f7e289b90b759e6759b1d0bf8cb2a01

Your product has been created in the Woocommerce layout builder. You can find and edit the popup in the layout and edit it: https://gyazo.com/d1a55353614f7de771d2b788e70bc5c2

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

Isso o pop up esta funcionando porem queria que ficasse centralizado na lateral,e nao no meio

gostaria que ficasse asim

nao assim

Attachments:

Hello,

How can I call the popup? Please provide the page URL? Is it WoodMart popup or provided by another plugin?

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

ola ,
    sim estou usando o seus pop up porem nao quero que quando abrir ele aparecer no meio quero que fique na lateral

Attachments:

Hello,

I am bit confused. Please provide the page URL and screen of what I should click to see the popup.

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

ola link da pagina https://buiusmart.com.br/woodmart_layout/pagina-do-produto-2/
    vou usar esse pop-up para todos os produtos (na pagina de produto(layout – “Pagina de produto”)) o pop-up esta funcionando perfeitamente porem quero alterar o estilo preciso que le fique centralizado na lateral como na foto abaixo

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked with our developers, there is no option and unfortunately, such customization is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

rubens
    Participant

Ok obrigado

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Pop-up’ is closed to new replies.