Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pop up Content Replicating

Pop up Content Replicating

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

TDG
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got a pretty complicated product page for a client that needs multiple pop-up elements in the description.

Even though the content of each pop-up element is different (in the builder and the code – line 725 as an example), they’re all showing the same content.

I’ve tried purging cache on the browser and the hosting environment, as well as trying multiple browsers but all the pop-up elements are still showing the same content.

Please help!

Hello,

You provided the login details of limited access. Please provide full admin access to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

TDG
    Participant

Sorry! Please try again.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and activate the parent then check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

TDG
    Participant

Hey, so I did that. Disabled everything except for Woodmart, Woocommerce and WPBakery Page Builder and the issue remains.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

TDG
    Participant

Hi, can I please have the reason as to why this isn’t working?

It has happened again in this test. I need this to work as it should – so please let me know what’s happening and how to get it working properly.

Hello,

You need to edit each popup and assign it a unique ID.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/a211462319127bc65f2f95ab211a0b1b

Then they will work.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)