Home Forums Basel support forum POP UP ELEMENT

POP UP ELEMENT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ppoteau
    Participant

When I create different widgets with different information to add to a different pop-up element, they all open up the same information. Can you help?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

ppoteau
    Participant

Ok…
    1. I created an several HTML Blocks where I want to use them separately on different pop-up elements
    2. After I installed them in their respective place or page or section, they should open their respective HTML Block.
    3. Well, it doesn’t happen like that. it opens up the same HTML block information for all of them.

I am providing you with the WordPress link, the username and password so you can check it out

PS:
    1. On the viewing page, and in the footer, click on email set up (some information should be showing)
    2. Click on about us page and scroll at the bottom and click on “Send us an email” them “Give us a call” (and you’ll see they are the same information when each one has different info).

*** I cannot send any pictures since they are pop-ups and that’s why I am providing the log in info.

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We can’t view your home page because of maintenance mode enabled and some kind of cache. Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme https://gyazo.com/725e29538bc424c3cffaa27870eb461c

Regards

ppoteau
    Participant

NO problem,

All disable, including the maintenance option

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to edit each popup and specify different IDs for them https://gyazo.com/de4b5d6ade8f99d571c40858375bb679

ppoteau
    Participant

Ok Email sign up and give us a call buttons are good. Send us an email is not good

ppoteau
    Participant

ok, they are all good. What was the issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By default, they have the same ID and that is why multiple popups are not working. So you just need to specify your custom ID for each popup.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)