POPUP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    Please, in the popup settings, what “popup version” is for? (photo) there is an explanation below but I still don’t get it.

Also, can we set the number of popups and pages ? I would like it to appear on every pages but not on woocommerce pages)

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. If you apply any changes to your popup settings or content you might want to force the popup to all visitors who have already closed it again. In this case, you just need to increase the banner version.

2. You can try using our presets to achieve this:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you,
    I made a test with ” 5 ” in ” popup version ” and then went on different pages of my site and the popup still appears only once.

For the presets, I really don’t like to use it, even with the doc explanations I don’t know how to handle it. When I add a preset on the popup page, it has an action on the whole other settings pages (“inherit”)

Hello,

1. It is working as it should. The version number is just to make the popup appear once more for the users who have already seen it.

2. The only way to achieve this is using Presets you need to uncheck the inherit option and set the value as you required.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you,

For example, if I set the version to 10, will it appear 10 times to someone who comes to the site and dismiss the popup ( without subscribing to the newsletter inside it)?

I have tried it myself with 10 or more but the popup appears only once.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

No, when you change the popup version then it will appear only 1 time for all the users who have already viewed.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you, so just to make sure: there is no way or option in the settings to activate the popup automatically everytime a user comes to the site , even after (s)he has dismissed the popup once or twice?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

The promo popup is set to be displayed only once per user, it is not possible to make it reappear automatically.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Ok, I may use a plugin instead, thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘POPUP’ is closed to new replies.