Home Forums WoodMart support forum Popup cart doesn’t show on mobile

Popup cart doesn’t show on mobile

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

The popup cart doesn’t show on mobile when a product is added.
    However, the settings are activated. It should appear sliding (see settings in the screenshot below).

Can you please help me fix this?
    You’ll find the admin login below in case you need it.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have not configured the widgetized sidebar in the header: https://gyazo.com/84652a5db93e3bf9b9a4c83f46b66a36

I have configured it, please check now.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Thank you for setting the sidebar, it works.
    However isn’t the drop-down supposed to work as well for mobile?

Also another question, is it possible to add content in the popup cart after the checkout button, like cross-sell products based on products in the cart?

Thank you

Hello,

However isn’t the drop-down supposed to work as well for mobile? – No, they should be the same.

Unfortunately, there is no option.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

So if I sum up, the only way to have a popup cart on mobile is with a sidebar, and in order to have it I have to set a sidebar for computer as well. The drop-down one only work for computer.
    This is very disappointing. The look and feel is very different from one another. In addition, when the sidebar is set, the cart doesn’t show when the user hover the cart icon in the header, they have to click on it.

It definitely should be possible to set different menu styles between computer and mobile in the future, and to have drop-down menu for mobile. I hope you will seriously consider this for future updates.

Thank you

juliette
    Participant

Final thought : you should warn your users in the header editor that the cart drop-down menu for mobile doesn’t work, although it is a feature you display. You should also precise in the editor that, in order to have the menu working correctly, sidebar menu should be set for both mobile and computor

Hello,

You can set either drop-down or sidebar, at the same time, if you set “sidebar” on desktop, you need to set the same in mobile, if you set “drop-down” in desktop, you need to set the same in mobile.

Both modes work, the only thing is impossibility to set different modes.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Drop-down menu doesn’t work on mobile for me: the popup cart doesn’t appear when users add products to their cart.

Hello,

The drop-down cart works in a different way: it does not appear when you add the product to the cart. And due to lack of space, it does not appear on mobile, it redirects to the shopping cart.

You would better use sidebar mode.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Duely noted Elise. Still it’s a shame the drop-down menu doesn’t work for mobile.

You can close this topic, thank you

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Popup cart doesn’t show on mobile’ is closed to new replies.