Home Forums WoodMart support forum Popup Issue with Woodmart and Elementor – wp is not defined

Popup Issue with Woodmart and Elementor – wp is not defined

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gravuru
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with the popup element.
    When I create a button on a page with a popup with elementor I get the following error message in the console:

Uncaught ReferenceError: wp is not defined

It is the following error in code:

<script type='text/javascript' id='elementor-common-js-translations'>
    ( function( domain, translations ) {
    	var localeData = translations.locale_data[ domain ] || translations.locale_data.messages;
    	localeData[""].domain = domain;
    	wp.i18n.setLocaleData( localeData, domain );
    } )( "elementor", {"translation-revision-date":"2020-12-20 00:28:51+0000","generator":"GlotPress\/3.0.0-alpha.2","domain":"messages","locale_data":{"messages":{"":{"domain":"messages","plural-forms":"nplurals=2; plural=n != 1;","lang":"de"},"Unable to connect":["Keine Verbindung m\u00f6glich"],"Finder":["Finder"]}},"comment":{"reference":"assets\/js\/common.js"}} );
    </script>

–> wp <– .i18n.setLocaleData( localeData, domain );

When I edit the page with Elementor then the popup works as it should only when I am in the live view the error comes up.

I used the default template for the contact page (contact-us-4) from Woodmart and changed it with my data. After saving the popup button did not work anymore and I got the error message above.

I have reimported the contact page but that does not work either. Now the error message appears there too.

Can someone help me with this problem ?

Wordpress: 5.6.2
    Elemetor: 3.1.3
    Elemetor Pro: 3.1.1
    WooCommerce: 5.0.0
    Woodmart Core: 1.0.27

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, send us a link to the page where we can see the error.

Thank you in advance

gravuru
    Participant

Hello,
    thanks for the quick reply.

I have turned off all plugins except for the one for the theme and tried again, however it still does not work.

I have set up an admin account for you guys.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is something wrong with your SVG icons here https://prnt.sc/10gs924
    They seem to have broken HTML structures and break other things. Try to remove or replace them and check how it works.

Kind Regards

gravuru
    Participant

Thank you very much. The SVG were the problem.
    After replacing the SVG the popup worked again.

Great support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)