Home Forums WoodMart support forum PopUp made with Elementor doesn't show up with Woodmart Theme

PopUp made with Elementor doesn't show up with Woodmart Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oguz187
    Participant

Hi,
    I used the Astra Theme and built a Pop Up with Elementor. Now I installed the Woodmart Theme because the customer wanted a Woocommerce Shop. Now the Pop Up, which I made before, doesn’t show up in the Shop. (See attached picture, it is the Banner on the right side)
    What I have to do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

oguz187
    Participant

here are the Settings for Elementor Plugin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

It seems that you have used the elements of the previous theme in the POP-up. Please Recreate the Pop Up using our theme then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

oguz187
    Participant

There are no elements from the Astra Theme, I only used Elementor. It’s just a picture with a link.
    Anyway… I recreate the pop up using elementor and have the same issue. Or do I have to recreate the pop up using the Woodmart Pop Up builder?

Hello,

Please try creating a Popup using the WoodMart popup then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)