Home Forums WoodMart support forum Portfolio Slug changed, but on single portfolio 'back to list' link won't update

Portfolio Slug changed, but on single portfolio 'back to list' link won't update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

melinna
    Participant

Hello.
    First of all, thank you for creating feature to change Portfolio project URL slug. I have successfully use it. Re-saved permalink too.
    But on single portfolio page, when i click the “back to list” on navigation, the link still shows ‘portfolio’ how to change the link ?

second question, if i filter a category in portfolio page, then i go to the portfolio, and when i go back, is it possible to show the last filter i chose before?

thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Check your portfolio page in Dashboard -> Pages and make sure that you have set an attribute Template to be Portfolio. Check the screenshot for reference https://gyazo.com/86b69a17b3dcf66be23c17fba78b7633

Kind Regards

melinna
    Participant

Thank you for the solution.
    I tried to change page’s template as Portfolio. Then re-save permalink.
    the “Back to List” link still doesn’t change. it still direct to /portfolio.

And is it possible to solve my second question? if yes i need your hand for solving it, please.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to change the slug for your portfolio page also in Dashboard -> Pages.

As for the second question, we will add an additional option for our filters in our next theme update that will allow you to achieve such kind of navigation.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)