Home Forums WoodMart support forum Portoflio display + breadcrumbs

Portoflio display + breadcrumbs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

exe65
    Participant

Hello,

I have some questions about portfolio display.
    I’ve set up a portfolio page and displayed some items.

On single porfolio page – on the bottom there is a module that displays more portfolio items.
    How can i control the number of showing items – from 3 to 4?

On my portoflio page i can select template->portfolio, which overrides my design and just displays a normal grid. Why is this good for me if i want some other content on the page (like titles)?

Breadcrumbs

On my project page i see the path: Home/porfolio/ – ok.

But then if i open my portfolio single item (let’s name it “giftstore”) and i look in the breadcrumbs i see the path:
    Home/giftstore/giftstore. The name of the project repeats itself twice. It should be:
    Home/portfolio/giftstore.

The path in the url is correct:
    Site/portfolio/giftstore

Thank you,

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to set 4 related projects in the single portfolio page.

The portfolio page is the functional page. You cannot edit it. If you want a page, having your custom content and portfolio items, you would better create a page with your content, and add the Portfolio element form the WP bakery page builder chart.

As for the breadcrumbs, most likely you have configured the Permalink and the settings influence the Portfolio as well. By default breadcrumbs for the portfolio looks like this: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/blog/portfolio/sollicitudin-moles-malesuada/

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)