Home Forums Basel support forum Possible to Disable Added-to-Cart Popup on Specific Page Only?

Possible to Disable Added-to-Cart Popup on Specific Page Only?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

KC
    Participant

Hello,
    This is regarding the overlay message that pops up when a customer clicks to add a product to the cart (message “Product was Successfully Added to Your Cart” with links below to either Continue Shopping or View Cart). This is great how it is and I do not want to change anything about it within the shop pages.

The issue we’re experiencing with the popup is on a specific page that is solely used internally by our sales team for manually entering orders (is not a public page). This page allows them to manually enter orders in frontend interface instead of the backend. We achieve this through a paid plugin, Manual Orders by IgniteWoo.

Using this internal manual order page, products can be searched for then added, and can also be removed similar to how customer would do so from Cart page. From our manual order page, any time one clicks to remove a product, it causes the Successfully Added popup message to appear. Sometimes it will actually pop up twice, perhaps due to the ajax handling in 2 parts of the page (the added products display area, and the Order Details area below that which includes shipping, total, etc).

So while it is not a major problem it is a bit disruptive/annoying and I wonder if it’s possible with a little bit of code to disable that popup’s function on only this one page, or if there’s something else that could be done to correct it there?

I appreciate any insight you can offer. Please see the link below to a few snapshots that help show what is happening.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, we can prepare some CSS fix for this. Please provide us with a temporary access and an instruction where we can see this page and these messages.

Regards

KC
    Participant

Thanks! Can you please tell me an email address I can use to create you a temporary user account?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

KC
    Participant

Great; your user is created. See snapshot below. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. We just checked and, unfortunately, it is not possible to do with simple CSS code. This plugin triggers standard WooCommerce added_to_cart event after removing an item from the order. We think it is not correctly, and if you want to remove our notice you need to comment/remove all occurrences of this line

jQuery( 'body' ).trigger( 'added_to_cart', [ fragments, cart_hash ] );

in the file

wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-manual-phone-orders/scripts/ignitewoo-opc.js

Regards

KC
    Participant

Okay, I understand. Thanks so much for the quick support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)