Home Forums WoodMart support forum Possible to disable the delay showing text area on banner carousel?

Possible to disable the delay showing text area on banner carousel?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dukamalabuhader
    Participant

Hello,

would like to know how to make the image and content area on banner carousel to appear simultaneously when user is scrolling to next/previous carousel page? By default the content (text) appears with some delay, as shown on the animated GIF from the demo page.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I saw the file you attached. It seems that you have set the effect on the promo banner.

Please Edit the banners and disable the animation from There then clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/jbvnCmw

Best Regards.

Dukamalabuhader
    Participant

Thanks for you quick reply. But this is not what I was looking for.
    The animation you are referring to (is was set to “none” in my case all the time) affects the way how the whole banner is “enters” the page when loaded, but I want to remove the animation of the text area within the banner itself. See screenshot.

Hello,

Can you please share the page URL where you have added this Banner and the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and disable it for you.

Best Regards.

Dukamalabuhader
    Participant

Hello,

I am still developing the page in a local environment which is not accessible from outside.
    I created a sample page, the delay is most prominent on small screens. Added the credentials in the private content field.
    I will try to reproduce what you have done afterwards in my local site.

Thanks again for your effort.

Hello,

Please use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS section:

.banners-carousel-wrapper .owl-loaded .active .content-banner {
        animation: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Dukamalabuhader
    Participant

Yes, this did the trick. Thanks you so much!

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Possible to disable the delay showing text area on banner carousel?’ is closed to new replies.