Home Forums Basel support forum Post Carousel issue

Post Carousel issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

corta
    Participant

Hi, I’m working on a website where I installed your theme. I had created a category and its related articles, and afterwards at home I had inserted your “post carousel” and everything worked well. The slider resumed the image of the article and part of the initial text … After I started working on the ecommerce section, after finishing, I started cleaning the old default pages and after opening the slider widget page , The slider I plugged in at the beginning is now unmanageable. Images are not resized, and instead of the article text, the words in Latin are displayed (ad enim odio mi condi… ). I’ve tried everything, disabling every external plugin, and testing with other categories and articles made specifically. But nothing has changed … I ask for your help, please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us your admin access and describe the steps how can we reproduce the problem?

Regards

corta
    Participant

Hi thanks for the reply, the post carousel was placed on the Home page as you can see. There only this slider… I think you will not have any trouble understanding what it is.
    I hope it can easily be recovered
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see, the Latin text is added to the posts “Excerpt” field here https://gyazo.com/ee8eb41d3e74d20bf7e02dba25d5df1c

Regards

corta
    Participant

Thanks for the reply and for your time you spent for me, I apologize to you.
    Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem. You are welcome 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Post Carousel issue’ is closed to new replies.