Home Forums WoodMart support forum Prevent redirection in the brands segment.

Prevent redirection in the brands segment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

j.espinozafabres
    Participant

Hello, I hope you are doing well. There is a brands segment that comes by default within the fashion flat template. I want to preserve the aesthetics of this section, but I need that when clicking on the brands, they do not redirect to any location.

That is, that said segment serves only an aesthetic function, not redirecting. How can I do that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a code that disables the redirection.

.brands-hover-alt .brand-item:hover a {
        pointer-events: none; 
    }

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

j.espinozafabres
    Participant

Thank you for your response. One last question: where do I add that line of code? When I go to the advanced section of the module, I come across this custom CSS

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for that.

You need to paste the above code in Dashboard ->Theme Settings -> Custom CSS -> Global Custom CSS area.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

j.espinozafabres
    Participant

I added an HTML element with the code you provided, as shown in the image. By adding it this way, I did manage to prevent the links from redirecting. However, is the approach I took equally advisable compared to the solution you suggested? Could it potentially cause any issues on the page?

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, we have our own places for custom CSS (Theme Settings -> Custom CSS), so we always suggest putting the code there, but if you like your own solution and it works well on your side, you can use it.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)