Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price and Purchase Button missing on Single Product Page

Price and Purchase Button missing on Single Product Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BPP
    Participant

Hello WoodMart-Team

I need to customize the Product-Single Page for our Shop so i set up a new Template for the Product Page with the given Tools of the Theme.

While this works well for most of the Part the Template does not Display the Block with the Prices in the Frontend.

When i switch back to the Standard-Template it does work, can you please assist me with that?

kind regards
    Christoph Hofstetter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After disabling your PHP snippet, the price appears (more detail in the below video).

https://monosnap.com/file/2jYSJU7fMHNjR4rxw0hwYc4slMoYzT

So the issue comes from your third party code.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

BPP
    Participant

I see, thank you for the hint.

Sily me forgot about that PHP-Snippet i’ve added to remove the prices on some places i don’t wanna show them.
    For Example on the Category-Page and on the Product page on the «related Products» Module

Guess that snippet won’t work with my current setup. Do you have a good idea how i can safely do that with PHP (Or maybe even some Theme Settings i missed?)

If not i think i will be able to achieve what i want via CSS.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, in your case will be better to use the CSS code for hiding it. The below code will help you to hide prices on the category page, enter it into the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.tax-product_cat .product-grid-item .price {
        display: none;
    }

As for the “Related products”, I have added to its element a custom class: https://prnt.sc/nA0o9uymzNvK , this custom class will help to hide the prices in a safe way. Please enter the below code in the “Global Custom CSS” area.

.single-product .layout-related .product-grid-item .price {
        display: none;
    }

Kind Regards

BPP
    Participant

Yes this is fine – Ticket is solved

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that everything is sorted out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Price and Purchase Button missing on Single Product Page’ is closed to new replies.