Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price filter gap per 10

Price filter gap per 10

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nello
    Participant

On the price filter slider user can only select prices 10€ by 10€ and I would like them to be able to slide 1€ per 1€ . Is there a setting to make it please ?

Thank you very much for your help. If not possible could you please help me to find the JS or PHP file to edit to change this ?

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Woocommerce reflects the top and bottom prices in the slider and WoodMart does not influence that.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nello
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply but I’m not talking about top and bottom price. I’m talking about slider steps. For exemple if I only have products between 3€ and 7€. The product slider only allows to filter prices 10€ by 10€ while I would like to allow my user slide 1€ per 1€ so they can choose something like products between 4€ to 6€ for instance.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Nello
    Participant

Ok you’re right I have the same step system with step of 10€ on price filter on storefront. But it’s a problem for me as on some product category I will only have product between 3€ and 8€ for instance so my users can’t use the price filter slider… I already had this problem with another theme (elessi theme) and I found in their theme code a way to change this step from 10 to 1 as expected. But after hours of research I can’t find where to edit this step system of 10 in your theme. Do you think it could be an integration on next versions ? Could you ask developer help so I can fix this problem ? Else I will have to add a plugin and I chose your theme to avoid too many plugin installation. I think the problem can affect other users. Thank you very much for your help and comprehension.

Best regards.

Hello,

Unfortunately, WoodMart theme as we ll as any other WordPress theme does not influence this functionality.

Best Regards

Nello
    Participant

Hi,

I have an update about this ticket, when I edit my archive shop page layout with Elementor and add the ‘product filter’ element provided with Woodmart theme, then I have a gap of 1€ per 1€ on my slider… But when I use the Appearance -> Widget to add a price filter then I have a gap of 10.

Could it help to provide a solution to have this gap of 1€ because I prefer the 1st solution with the slider immediately available and don’t require to click on “filter by price” first to see the slider.

Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nello
    Participant

I just found the solution with chat gpt. If useful for anyone here is the hook you can use on function.php :

function custom_price_filter_widget_step( $step ) {
    // Modifier le pas (step) à 1€
    $step = 1;

return $step;
    }
    add_filter( ‘woocommerce_price_filter_widget_step’, ‘custom_price_filter_widget_step’, 10, 1 );

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the solution.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)