Home Forums WoodMart support forum price in cart

price in cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, I need help. When a product is on sale, I want to show the original price and the price on sale in the cart, not just the price on sale.

An example of how I want it to look:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

so the theme does not have this option to show in the cart the price of the product and the price of the product on sale, when the product is on sale the cart will only show the price that is on sale.

It would be possible to add this in future updates, because in Brazil we have to show the real values ​​to the customers. Would there be another alternative?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that the prices and the “Cart” functionality come from WooCommerce and you can see the same behavior with the prices on the default WordPress themes, so our theme cannot influent that, hence I suggest you use some plugin for that from WooCommerce.

Kind Regards

I used Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pro and I was not successful in this theme, but in other themes it adds this option.

Can you recommend me one that does this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check this plugin on the default theme? So we can check whether the issue with out theme or not.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)