Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price in the menu (woodmart_menu_price)

Price in the menu (woodmart_menu_price)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ivask
    Participant

Hello. I am writing from Russia, so I apologize if there are any mistakes in the text. Today in the blocks “Price in the menu” the display of the price in the text has disappeared. In the code itself, there is a price and the fields in WPB are filled in, but they are not reflected. please help fix this. I am attaching screenshots.

____

Привет. Пишу из России, поэтому прошу прощения если будут ошибки в тексте. Сегодня в блоках “Цена в меню” пропало отображение цены в тексте. В самом коде цена есть и поля в WPB заполнены, но они не отражаются. пожалуйста помогите исправить это. Скриншоты прилагаю.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.hide-larger-price .price {
        word-spacing: 0em;
        visibility: visible;
    }

Best Regards

Ivask
    Participant

Everything is working. Thank you for your help.

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

please, help us improve our theme and servicing by filling the following quiz
    https://8uehqcg4tjy.typeform.com/to/IgyV2EiP
    it won’t take more than 2 minutes of your time 🙂

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Price in the menu (woodmart_menu_price)’ is closed to new replies.