Home Forums Basel support forum Prices do not appear on variable products (on shop page)

Prices do not appear on variable products (on shop page)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

cinematir
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to your theme and I encountered the following issue :

– with variable products, the prices are not shown on the shop page. Instead of that I have a “1” appearing. Did I get something wrong with the settings?

Thank you for your help,

http://www.cinematir.fr/shop

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the topic.

Firstly we would like to ask to check how variable price is shown with some default wordpress theme. In case it works in the wrong way only with our Basel theme and you didn’t change any files, please provide your FTP access so we could take a closer look and try to fix it.

cinematir
    Participant

Thank you for your quick answer. I use to have another theme that worked with variations.

I attach the FTP access settings so you can have a look.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see site files with this FTP account, please check

cinematir
    Participant

Sorry, here you go.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We mean that when we open your site with FTP client we can’t see any files.

cinematir
    Participant

Sorry again, please find the correct path below for the ftp. You have to navigate back to the root and then follow the link below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is what we see after connect to your web-site https://gyazo.com/80c01cf7ac3f8cab75601544521db29d

Anyway try to reupload theme files. And download the latest version from themeforest also.

cinematir
    Participant

if you can click on the .. folder two times twice, then go to var/www/cinematir you will find all the files.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you, got it.

But we checked this with standard theme and it works in the same way. It means that problems comes from some plugin or changes in woocommerce files. Please double check

standard

cinematir
    Participant

Which I don’t understand, because with the Bi-Shop theme that I have been using for the last year, it worked perfectly well :

Screenshot with Bi-Shop

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems to be caused by some of your additional plugins. We have deactivated all plugins except plugins coming with theme and price now shows correct value.

cinematir
    Participant

Great, you rock, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Prices do not appear on variable products (on shop page)’ is closed to new replies.