Home Forums WoodMart support forum Prices on Website show without taxes

Prices on Website show without taxes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

office-6775
    Participant

Hey there!

Taxes on my website show somehow without taxes even tho i want them to just be included tax and thats it.
    As you can see in the attachments there is an image of the settings aswell as the prices.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

office-6775
    Participant

additional information

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

office-6775
    Participant

hey!

thanks for the quick reply!

For some reason, few hours later the normal prices after selecting a product are correct now, but the prices above are incorrect on both, woodmart and storefront

as seen in the images in attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Generally for the Variable Products at WooCommerce end it shows the Price Range but if the Price under the Price Range isn’t correctly appearing on your Site even with the Storefront Theme too then it means that it is not a Theme specific issue, it is an issue either at some third party Plugin conflict or at WooCommerce level on your Site.

So, please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then try contacting the WooCommerce Support in this regard they can guide you better with this.

Best Regards

office-6775
    Participant

Thats actually quite a smart approach, I’ll deactivate one half and then the other and see if it was one of the plugins.

Thanks for the approach <3

office-6775
    Participant

Well it just fixed itself, i didnt do anything now its correct.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Prices on Website show without taxes’ is closed to new replies.