Home Forums WoodMart support forum Primary Color Changed but Changes Not Reflected?

Primary Color Changed but Changes Not Reflected?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

callachicdesign
    Participant

Hi, I use Woodmart “Handmade” pre-built template, that comes with the primary color GREEN. I would like to change this to GREY, so I already changed it at “Theme Settings > Styles and Colors > Colors” as attached.

However the main color that displays in the live page is still GREEN as you can see attached. Where else do I need to change it?

Strangely, if I edit the page using Elementor, the color displays as grey. But when I go back to the live pages, it displays GREEN again. Please advise.

callachicdesign
    Participant

I can’t seem to attach more than 1 image, so attached is my color setting page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

callachicdesign
    Participant

This is my live page (it shows the links as green still)

Attachments:

callachicdesign
    Participant

And this is the edit with elementor page (the colors shown as grey, but when I see the live page, it’s still green)

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)