Home Forums WoodMart support forum Private Page shows content

Private Page shows content

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ggeeky
    Participant

I’ve been trying to hide some pages changing their visibility from public to private but they keep showing content to non-admin users.

Hello,

Our theme does not influence this functionality. You can check the issue on some default theme. The reason is that, for example, blog page, shop page and projects pages are not closed. This feature works for a single page and post however if a page is a functional page, it is not closed.

Best Regards

ggeeky
    Participant

Ok, thank you for your quick answer.

Two more questions: 1. which is the best way to obtain conditional attributes/variables in products? Can you suggest a plugin?

2. I’d like to hide a Responsive text block from desktop users but make it visible to mobile users. Do you have a css I can use? Thanks.

Hello,

1. We have not tested any plugins that is why cannot recommend anything.

2. Fits of all, add a class to the Responsive text element, and then add CSS code to hide on mobile to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile :

.hide_text{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

ggeeky
    Participant

Ok thank you.
    Sorry for late answer.

I’ve encountered an issue with Slider Revolution plugin which won’t properly show fonts. I’ve customized a slider in page “Home” with two different google fonts. One is displayed correctly, the other one is replaced with something else.

I’ll attach screenshots.

As you can see the font is properly displayed in the editor but not in the page itself.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

ggeeky
    Participant

Hi, they are on private content down here, thank you

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

ggeeky
    Participant

It’s not your theme issue, I’ve tried changing the theme to some default but the font isn’t displayed properly.

Hello,

You will have to find another font, or deactivate all the plugins to check if there is an incompatibility issue between plugins

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)