Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem after last update

Problem after last update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hi,
    After updating the template, a very strange problem appeared on the compare page. The button to delete the product did not work, so I went back to the older version of the template, but I found another problem when I delete a product. It is deleted well, but the description of the product appears in this way in the attached image.

I wish to register on the site, as I closed the store until all problems are resolved

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our developers have fixed the issue with showing the description on the site.

Please provide more details on the issues with the update, the developers do not see any errors in console related to the theme.

Could you create a staging site?

Best Regards

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hi,
    Could you create a staging site?
    Ok i will do it thank you
    another question?
    i have errors_log file in woodmart theme contain code like
    [08-May-2023 07:30:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/bpbb8c74b38q/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/index.php:11
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    thrown in /home/bpbb8c74b38q/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/index.php on line 11
    [08-May-2023 19:33:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/bpbb8c74b38q/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/index.php:11
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    thrown in /home/bpbb8c74b38q/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/index.php on line 11
    [09-May-2023 07:18:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/bpbb8c74b38q/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/index.php:11
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    [09-May-2023 19:23:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/bpbb8c74b38q/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/index.php:11
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    is that problem or i can ignore it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked your website and it works correctly. Could you please clarify how can we reproduce the issue?

Kind Regards

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hello,
    When i browse themes root in cpanel i found error_log file and opened it then found this problem you will find at attach file
    question is it problem with theme or Can ignore it?

Best Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

When the fatal error appears on your website you will see a white screen on the page where you got it. So in order to check if it is related to our theme or not we need to have a link to this page. Otherwise, we don’t know if it affects your website somehow and what is it caused by.

Kind Regards

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t really understand what you need, honestly, but I understood that you wanted the page. I zipped themes I had in the themes folder and uploaded them in wetransfer you will find the link in extra information, if you don’t want that way, tell me you How can i help you
    I’m worried from this error, I hope you help me

Best Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t need themes from your website. We need to be able to reproduce the error on your website. We understand that they are logged from time to time but we need to know what actions should be taken to see these errors.
    According to the error log, the WordPress core function get_header is missing. It is not something related to our theme. So probably, there is some page on your website which is built or customized in the wrong way. And it is not possible to fix the error if you don’t know how exactly to reproduce it.

Kind Regards

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hi,

Ok i can’t understand
    tell me what you want from me to make
    you will find ftp account in extra information

Best Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to find a way to reproduce the issue. So there should be some page on your website so by visiting that page you will see that the error occurs in the log. Without this, we are not able to check what is it caused by.

Kind Regards

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hi,

Every thing in my website page good, no error, but this error message display two times every day in error_log in theme root
    is that fack message ?
    There is no cause for my concern!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This error may arise if you open our theme file directly in the browser or something similar which is unexpected behavior. Anyway, we need to know what exactly causes this error on your website to be able to reproduce it.

Kind Regards

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hi,
    this error only show in godaddy host
    i cloned my site in bluehost from two days untill now and no error
    is this problem linked with host?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t say what is it caused by. But, it is weird that it happens on one hosting and doesn’t happen on another.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)