Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem importing privacy policy page template.

Problem importing privacy policy page template.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hugo54
    Participant

Hello, I’m having problems importing the privacy policy template, it imports the page but when I go to wordpress menu where it says pages a, privacy policy does not appear.

Hello,

It seems that you have deleted the page before and are now trying to re-import.

Once you import the page and delete it you can’t reimport it, unfortunately.

This can only be done by removing the dummy content completely using an appropriate button in the dummy content interface. Then the pages can be Reimported.

Best Regards

hugo54
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, you should fix this error in the next updates.
    I have another question!

Is it possible to disable the mobile menu navigation bar on the product, cart, checkout pages?
    With best regards
    Hugo

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please provide with a relevant screenshot which area you are trying to hide to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

hugo54
    Participant

Good evening, I apologise for the delay in replying, I have managed to resolve the problem.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem importing privacy policy page template.’ is closed to new replies.