Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem in arabic

problem in arabic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Khaled hatahet
    Participant

I have problem only in arabic page I think the problem is in rtl because the phone number normaly 0531 …… but in arabic it is coming ……0531 how can i slove this problem ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. Please Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS.

Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Khaled hatahet
    Participant

it did not work . My website is in localhost i do not have hosting yet. can you connect to my computer by using Anydesk ? and if you can not how can we solve the problem?

and i have another problem in categories list which is in header. I translated categories for arabic and english but in this list it is coming turkish in all page. But in menu right there is not any problem in arabic it is coming arabic categories in Turkish turkish ones and in english english ones. how can i slove this problem too?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) I saw the screenshots you attached. Unfortunately, we cannot connect with any desk or any other screen share application. This is beyond our limitations and privacy policy. You can clone your site from Localhost to any live test site.

Please Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Select the RTL language option from the list and generate CSS.

If you want me to help you further you need to provide me with the admin panel login details of the website when it’s online.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/rvWqM02

2) Which plugin are you using to make the site multilingual???

Best Regards.

Khaled hatahet
    Participant

I do not have hosting yet because of that i can not give you the username and password i am working on local host.

I Selected the RTL language option from the list and generated CSS but problem did not solve .

2- Polylang

please help me to solve the problem.

Hello,

As you are using the Polylang plugin for translation of your website.

Unfortunately, we could not help you with this because it is a third party plugin conflict issue.

Sorry but we haven’t tested our theme with the Polylang plugin. You can ask the Polylang plugin support for further help.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)