Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem in custom css page of theme settings

Problem in custom css page of theme settings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sohaib
    Participant

It’s been for many times when I add some CSS code in my theme settings. After some time or on the next day itself, it’s disappearing from there..and this doesn’t happen with every code I write but with some codes only. and most of the time it happens with the last code I edited. Like yesterday, I edited some codes in my theme settings and today when I opened the theme settings again, it disappeared by itself. At starting times, I used to think that maybe I forgot to save that code, but after happening again and again I get to know that this is something different. I want to know why this is happening and also don’t want this again as I am fed up of with this because I don’t want to waste my time on this kind of stuff.

Hello,

It is not possible, Sorry but we haven’t encountered such an issue before.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and also deactivate cache plugins. And deactivate server caching if you are using then check back.

Best Regards.

sohaib
    Participant

Bro..how can I check it as I already told you it does not happen every time. It happens occasionally. And this is the issue I am struggling right after using this theme.

Hello,

We haven’t encountered such an issue before. Could you please provide the steps to reproduce the issue with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

sohaib
    Participant

here is the login id..you can check your own.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked after some time and the CSS hasn’t disappeared. And it is not possible for the CSS to auto disappear.

Maybe any third-party plugin is causing the issue OR you are making any changes OR the auto backup from the server is restoring.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)