Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem in displaying the products ia specific category only

problem in displaying the products ia specific category only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

reinventrans
    Participant

HI
    All the products are well displayed. But in only 1 category the last 3 products are not ok. See the picture
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

reinventrans
    Participant

All the plugins are deactivated. I switch to the parent theme. I have the same problem. Only in one category. I moved all the products to a new category but the same problem. When I put the title it shows the product like this line. This is the link to the category
    https://bebesleep.ro/product-category/patuturi-bebelusi/
    Thank you

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

reinventrans
    Participant

I give you the acces

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, the issue is related to some unclosed tags in the description area of the product: https://take.ms/eEmi7

So make sure that all tags are closed, or clear the description area for some time and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)