Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem in importing the pages

Problem in importing the pages

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

kashanali
    Participant

I have purchased the woodmart theme and using it in wordpress. When i have imported the demo data and pages for ‘demo accessories’ child theme, few pages and elements like ‘Sticky Description’ page are not imported. It wasn’t showing in the all pages section and as well as woodmart theme setting.

Kindly let me know how to import the above mentioned page or other pages that are not showing in the downloaded theme.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Did you upload the demo to the net WordPress installation? If you did, please reinstall all and give me credentials I will help to install, advise what builder you prefer.

If you uploaded a demo to the existing site, please restore the site before the theme installation and give the credentials. Please note: uploading a demo would completely change your site visually. All the content would remain the same mixed with the demo content.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for getting back. If I reinstall the theme now, won’t all my changes and data be erased?

Hello,

If you reinstall all the content would be lost. Please make the full backup of your site in any case. Then you can export the content into a separate file, reinstall all, and then upload the demo and your content.

There are two ways to follow:

1. Install and upload demo on the net WordPress installation, upload demo, configure the site as per your needs, delete all the unnecessary demo and upload your content.

2. Do not upload the demo, upload the Header you like and configure, upload the footer, the template of the home page and use the template library to add blocks you like and change the content for yours: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

I have followed the above steps but the problem is still the same. i would request you to take access and guide me further on the installation.

Thanks you

Hello,

I have checked your site the demo has been uploaded, please clarify what help do you need now, we will guide you.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

As you have seen my website , I am unable to add the menu and some pages because these pages does not exists in my website after importing the demo. I have attached some screenshots i think it will help you to understand.
    Apart from this i also don’t have the menu options due to not having the pages.
    What can i do now to get back all the premade pages and elements in my website.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to upload pages in Woodmart > Additional pages, in addition, you can upload pages with the elements demo on the right drop-down.

Besides, you can create your own pages add the content, using template library: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

As soon as your pages are ready, you can create a menu and show them on the site: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/adding-menu-site/

Please advise what further help you need.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

i have followed your last step but still the pages wern’t showing in ‘additional pages section’
    i have attached the screenshot.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

Yes, You can delete the plugin , I have all the backups .
    Thanks

Hello,

I have tried to import a page and met no problems: https://gyazo.com/caf37970e309277d4a9bfb23f578a064 and https://gyazo.com/821434c7d4ae7f55b5cdeabc9b42bf3c

You need to choose the page from the drop-down and then import.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

thanks for the reply ,
    the question is that how can i get all the pages which are showing in below the screenshot.
    these pages are not in the additional pages section and as well as all pages section .
    please tell me the better way to import all the pages which is showing in woodmart theme.

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Please export all the content by means of Tools > Export.

2. Reinstall WordPress, delete all: plugins, content it should be net empty WordPress installation, install and upload the demo of the theme to get all these pages.

3. Upload your content.

In this case, all the theme configurations would be reset, you will need to configure everything from scratch.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

I have done all these things and still facing the same problem
    after exporting the data still all the pages are not showing
    thanks

Hello,

Please give me access to the net WordPress installation and remind me please which builder you prefer.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

This is the wordpress access please check it asap , i want the “woodmart accessories” theme in it.
    Thanks

Hello,

Your site is not reachable, I have tried few times for this period, please provide the WordPress If you have difficulties and need help, you can provide Cpanel. PLEASE INSERT ALL CREDENTIALS INTO THE PRIVATE CONTENT BLOCK below the message area.

Best Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)