Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem on active WMPL sitepress-multilingual-cms.4.5.14

Problem on active WMPL sitepress-multilingual-cms.4.5.14

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I like to active WMPL Plugin ,, Which will show as follow error :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items’ not found in /home/stage/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/wpml/class-wpml-elementor-wd-testimonials.php:11 Stack trace: #0 /home/stage/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Theme.php(176): require_once() #1 /home/stage/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Theme.php(24): WOODMART_Theme->general_files_include() #2 /home/stage/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/functions.php(75): WOODMART_Theme->__construct() #3 /home/stage/public_html/wp-settings.php(585): include(‘/home/stage/pub…’) #4 /home/stage/public_html/wp-config.php(105): require_once(‘/home/stage/pub…’) #5 /home/stage/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/stage/pub…’) #6 /home/stage/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/stage/pub…’) #7 /home/stage/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(10): require_once(‘/home/stage/pub…’) #8 {main} thrown in /home/stage/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/wpml/class-wpml-elementor-wd-testimonials.php on line 11
    There has been a critical error

I already update the Woodmart to the latest version .. Can you help me to fix it .. Coz My web page is how half english and half Chinese… We need full Chinese …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello :

May i know is there any update ??

Hello,

Please make a full backup of your site and update the theme to the recent version.

The string you refer to relates to Woocommerce.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hi .. After I update to the lastest version .. I found that the index page layout getting problem .. Any solution ??

Hello,

Please update the WoodCore plugin in Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)