Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem on TM extra product options with latest version of woodmart 5.2.0

Problem on TM extra product options with latest version of woodmart 5.2.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alexbombaster
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with tm extra product options after I updated the theme to 5.2.0. for example here
    https://oldintim.ro/produs/pizza-prosciutto/
    after I add an extra option the total prices and extra option price don’t show anymore. I’ve changed the theme with another one and those prices shows so the problem is form the theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

alexbombaster
    Participant

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I’ve deactivated all the plugins not related to the main theme and the problem sill persist. I’ve also changed the theme with Twenty Twenty and the total options appear see the screenshot. So I think is a problem with the theme after I update it to 5.2.0

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.tm-extra-product-options-totals .price {
      word-spacing: normal;
      visibility: visible;
    }

Best Regards

alexbombaster
    Participant

Thank you !

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem on TM extra product options with latest version of woodmart 5.2.0’ is closed to new replies.