Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem popup Mailchimp

Problem popup Mailchimp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alexgoaga
    Participant

Hi there, one issue I have, if I may.

Installed Mailchimp, connected it to the site, pop-up done in Mailchimp, saved it, I received the thumbs up from the monkey, everything great, BUT it doesn’t appear on the site/doesn’t pop-up as it’s supposed to.

I’ve enabled Promo Pop-up from shop.

I’ve played for a while with Promo Popup 2, changed the code to the one from mailchimp, nothing seems to be working. Should I erase Promo Popup 2,3,4,5,6 altogether?…

What else can I try? Thanks a lot!

alexgoaga
    Participant

I’ve inserted the code from Mailchimp into a new block, took the Block’s ID and pasted it into Promo Popup Test – not working, a black line appears underneath the popup from mailchimp… weird.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check the settings.

Best Regards

alexgoaga
    Participant

Hi, I’ve copy-pasted the code from Mailchimp to a new HTML Block named Popup Mailchimp [html_block id="3710"] then pasted this code to Shop/Promo Popup.

Thank you!

alexgoaga
    Participant

Another problem is that WHEN/IF the popup appears, I cannot close it – the X doesn’t work, neither on mobile.

Hello,

This popup does not relate to our theme https://prnt.sc/sith56

Please deactivate the plugin with this popup.

Best Regards

alexgoaga
    Participant

So what is the best solution for pop-ups that send eMail lists to Mailchimp, then…? How can I do it if not directly with Mailchimp? Thx.

Hello,

In any case, you need a plugin. Our theme suggests MailChimp for WordPress, however, you may take any. You need to integrate the plugin with MailChimp. Then you place the form in the place you need by means of the shortcode.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)