Home Forums Basel support forum Problem product by category

Problem product by category

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

miraide
    Participant

Hello

I created a page with two distinct grids of selected products by category. In the first grid the products are displayed correctly, while in the second grid the products are not in line and are wrapped. This always happens in the second grid, but if the masonry grid option is active (in the theme shop tab shop) the products return aligned (they all have the same dimensions). I wish I could view the products online without activating the masonry option, what can I do?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please disable the masonry grid and images with different sizes, navigate to Appearance – > Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product Image and find the size option for product page image as well as images in a grid:

Main image width – Image size used for the main image on single product pages. These images will remain uncropped.
    Thumbnail width – Image width used for products in the catalog,
    Thumbnail cropping checkboxes:

1:1 – Images will be cropped into a square;
    Custom – Images will be cropped to a custom aspect ratio, for example, 4:3 or there is the option to insert the aspect ratio
    Uncropped – Images will display using the aspect ratio in which they were uploaded

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)